Thank you for taking the time to view our information about sponsorship. The club is appreciative of all offers to support the development of our players and our community.
Social benefits of sponsorship include:
- Creating positive PR and raising awareness of your organisation/ brand within communities.
- Creating Social Return on Investment (SROI) that will help to reduce inequalities and improve well-being as well as opportunities for participation.
- Having access to club members and wider audiences including business, corporate and personal members.
Wider audience benefits:
- There are approximately 300 games per season, with 150 of them played at our home ground.
- Club matches are played in all areas of Leicester and Leicestershire - in remote rural areas and villages such as Market Harborough, Sileby, Cosby, Houghton and many others.
- There are over 600 individual members affiliated to the club, comprising of players, parents and club volunteers.
- Members affiliated to the club consist of corporate, business and commercial customers.
- The club also has partnerships with local groups wider than football, such as resident associations, community groups, charities and performance groups.
- The club premises and outdoor space is used for a variety of functions throughout the year, including fun days that attract in excess of 1000 members of the public.
- Both Professional and Academy players continue to be developed through our club structures, for teams such as the EnglandYouth squad, Derby County FC, Burton Albion, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, St. Johnson and others.